I have endeavoured in this Ghostly little book, to raise the Ghost of an Idea, which shall not put my readers out of humour with themselves, with each other, with the season, or with me. May it haunt their houses pleasantly, and no one wish to lay it. Their faithful Friend and Servant, C.D. December, 1843.
- Chapter 1 – Marley’s Ghost
- Chapter 2 – The First of the Three Spirits
- Chapter 3 – The Second of the Three Spirits
- Chapter 4 – The Last of the Spirits
- Chapter 5 – The End of it
- Back to Wing of Madness: Depression and the Holidays Survival Guide